Open Notes

Create Easy Website

create own website, free website, business website for free, simple personal website for free, free personal website

Create Your Own Business Website

Create Your Own Business Website


I do service for business/personal website. I would like to recommend this service for those who doing the own business such as Property Agent, Air-con Services, Mover Services, Photography Services, Make-up and Wedding Services and other own business. The prices are based on customer website requirement.

As everyone know, you need to have a website for your business or personal website for celebrities. Nowadays many of social pages like Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, and other webpage with free registration.

But the time concern, well formed design, idea's on engaging new visitors/customers to your website, to appear your website on Google search engine and else reasons were necessary and important for website. Let me share how does it important.

  1. Open your internet browser and go to Google Search "www.google.com".
  2. Type your name "yourname" and enter. Look your name search results.
  3. Again, type my name "winpaingsoe" and do the same procedure.
  4. You would see the differences yours and mine.

Almost everyone's around the world are doing the same. When they need the references (example: need to buy something, go somewhere unknown places, find a book or other references) by typing in Google Search or other search engine. I believed you would do the same.

So I do this website hosting service for your business. The prices are absolutely cheap and just need to pay monthly with effort-able amount. You are allowed to pay one-time payment, if you wish so.

I grantee of my services with following steps. Please call or email via contact form for more details.

  1. Tell me how you want to look like your website and information in details to display on website. (Example Website Templates)
  2. Provide all the details accordingly.
  3. I will proceed for your website included other social webpage like Facebook or Twitter.
  4. Grantee that your website will display on Google top ten pages.
  5. Once I have done successfully, I will show up for your satisfactory.
  6. I will collect the service fees.
  7. Future updating service, you may just need to give us your information (ie: the product of photograph, prices, upcoming new items or whatever) via mobile or email if your website necessary to updates daily or weekly.

I would like to recommend this service for those who doing the own business such as Property Agent, Air-con Services, Mover Services, Photography Services, Make-up and Wedding Services, other own business.


Payment
  1. For monthly payment plan.
  2. For one-time payment plan.


Please see my website Privacy Policy control for collection of your information that you provided.

For more details please Contact

Return to HOME

My Online Business Related Articles

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget